1. What name is given to the Sunday when crowds gathered for Jesus?
a. Good Sunday
b. Palm Sunday
c. Easter Sunday
d. Christmas Day
2. What was laid down on the floor for Jesus to walk over?
c. Palm Leaves
3. What was the reaction of the crowd when they saw Jesus?
a. They cheered.
b. They booed.
c. They walked away.
d. They threw things at him.
4. What were Jesus’ friends and followers called?
5. On the Thursday of Holy Week, Jesus and his friends had a meal. What is it famously known as?
a. The First Breakfast
b. The Next Lunch
c. The Later Dinner
d. The Last Supper
6. How many people attended this meal?
7. What did Jesus do before the meal?
a. Change his clothes?
b. Wash his hands?
c. Wash the feet of his disciples?
8. There were 2 main ingredients of the meal, what were they?
a. Bread and wine.
b. Fish and chips.
c. Apples and pears.
d. Tea and cake.
9. The 2 ingredients were said to represent parts of Jesus. Which parts?
a. Fingers and toes.
b. Body and blood.
c. Hair and eyes.
d. Blood and skin.
10. After this meal, Jesus went to pray. Where did he go?
a. Garden of Eden
b. Garden of Gethsemane
c. A Church
d. A quiet place
11. While Jesus prayed, Peter, James and John did what?
a. Prayed with Him.
b. Kept watch for people.
c. Fell asleep.
d. Left Him there alone.
12. What was the name of the disciple who chose this place to betray Jesus?
13. How did Jesus react to the news that He was to be arrested?
a. He cried.
b. He ran away.
c. He accepted it.
d. He pretended not to be Jesus.
14. When a large crowd of people turned up to see Jesus arrested, how did Judas betray him?
a. He shook his hand.
b. He kissed him.
c. He used a sword against him.
d. He kicked him.
15. Which disciple disowned Jesus after his arrest?
16. Jesus was put on trial to see if he was guilty. What was the name of the man who questioned Jesus?
b. Pontius Pilate
17. Jesus was not found guilty but the people wanted him to be crucified anyway. They released a prisoner to keep the crowds happy. Who was released?
b. Pontius Pilate
18. Jesus was led away to be crucified. How was he attached to the wooden cross?
a. Stuck on with glue.
b. Nails hammered through his hands and feet.
c. Hung on with his hands.
d. Attached by his clothes.
19. What did Jesus say just before he died?
a. “It is finished!”
b. “I must go now.”
c. “It is time to die.”
d. “The end is near.”
20. Jesus was crucified on a Friday. What is this day known as?
a. Good Friday
b. Palm Friday
c. Easter Friday
d. Boxing Day
21. The Jews did not want Jesus’ body to be on show on the Sabbath. Where was his body placed?
a. A garden
b. A grave
c. A tomb
d. A pit
22. Jesus claimed he would rise from the dead after how many days?
23. After the tomb was found empty, a woman was very upset. What was her name?
b. Mary Magdalene
24. Jesus appeared to his disciples but they thought He was a stranger. How did they know it was Him in the end?
a. He took the bread and thanked God for it.
b. He told them his name.
c. He knew their names.
d. He spoke about God.
25. The rising from the dead has a special name. What is it?